DP World places big order with Gaussinby ASC Staff on Jul 23, 2014
French company Gaussin Manugistique has announced the signing of a contract with port operator DP World for the sale of 127 Terminal Trailers.
DPW has already purchased 904 TTs from GAUSSIN, including the current order.
The Dubai-headquartered terminal operator has purchased 800 trailers for its flagship Jebel Ali port, along with 31 for its terminal in Jeddah, 26 for its terminal in Dakar and 20 for its terminal in Djibouti.
Delivery of the new order of TTs should take place in 2014.
Gaussin Manugistique is a specialist in handling processes, and the development of wheeled handling systems used to install and transport heavy, bulky or fragile loads. It has more than 50,000 vehicles working worldwide in various sectors.
- FOCUS: Ford’s parts depot logistics
- Patchi UAE first in DIP to get Halal certification
- Globe Express Services (GES) deploys CargoWise One
- LexisNexis solution helps minimise supply chain risks
- Honeywell debuts new solutions for MENA supply chains
- FOCUS: Secrets to supply chain efficiency in the GCC
- Hirschmann Automotive turns to AXIT
- Aramex profits surge by 37% despite rocky 2016
- COMMENT: Localising supply chains
- FOCUS: Tackling food waste in the Middle East