DP World places big order with Gaussinby ASC Staff on Jul 23, 2014
French company Gaussin Manugistique has announced the signing of a contract with port operator DP World for the sale of 127 Terminal Trailers.
DPW has already purchased 904 TTs from GAUSSIN, including the current order.
The Dubai-headquartered terminal operator has purchased 800 trailers for its flagship Jebel Ali port, along with 31 for its terminal in Jeddah, 26 for its terminal in Dakar and 20 for its terminal in Djibouti.
Delivery of the new order of TTs should take place in 2014.
Gaussin Manugistique is a specialist in handling processes, and the development of wheeled handling systems used to install and transport heavy, bulky or fragile loads. It has more than 50,000 vehicles working worldwide in various sectors.
- COMMENT: Logistics firms should take PR more seriously
- GAC wins FMCG award at Logistics Middle East Awards
- Judges select winners for Logistics Middle East Awards
- ENOC signs MoU for US$1bn Jebel Ali supply chain hub
- FEATURE: Swiss Watch Group and timepiece logistics
- H&M invests in supply chain to compete with Zara
- REPORT: UAE Automotive Logistics
- FOCUS: Ford’s parts depot logistics
- Patchi UAE first in DIP to get Halal certification
- Globe Express Services (GES) deploys CargoWise One