GAC launches new 24×7 helpdesk serviceby ASC Staff on Nov 12, 2014
GAC has launched a comprehensive help desk service to help customers connect with the right people within the Group to meet their needs anytime, anywhere.
The GAC 24×7 service puts clients in touch with the people who can deliver a solution, especially in case of emergency or when their usual contact person is not available. Based at Group’s Corporate Headquarters in Dubai, the GAC 24×7 team works around the clock to receive and direct enquiries to the appropriate GAC people for immediate attention.
Kris Zawisza, Group IT Service Delivery Manager says: “We have a worldwide network of dedicated people with strong skills and industry knowledge, ready to deliver solution regardless of time and place. GAC 24×7 maximises our customers’ access to that valuable global human resource, whilst cutting down waiting times and getting the job done quickly, easily and efficiently.”
“This latest addition to our customer service toolkit ensures even greater continuity of the support we provide, and offers the additional benefit of increased transparency of our service management. It’s yet another example of how we strive to deliver our clients’ strategies.”
- Middle East props up underperforming sea freight sector
- REPORT: KOTC is building a future-proof tanker fleet
- Al Nahrain completes major Umm Qasr cargo project
- Drydocks World celebrates 30 years of shipbuilding
- Al Sharqi chosen by Sharjah Seaports to test new system
- Legend of the Seas leaves Dubai for last time
- REPORT: What EMAC means for UAE logistics and shipping
- Bahri and Bunge establish dry bulk VJ in Dubai
- Rovco dives into international waters
- Pakistan upgrades submarine fleet with SharpEye radar