Home / Maritime & Ports Middle East Power 20 List
Maritime & Ports Middle East Power 20 Listby ASC Staff on Mar 11, 2015
Welcome to the second annual Maritime & Ports Middle East Power 20 List - a ranking of the region’s most influential executives from the shipping, ports, shipbuilding and logistcs sectors.
There was a lot of big deals and good news stories coming out of the GCC’s shipping and ports industries over the last 12 months.
In fact, the region has witnessed incredible growth across all sectors in recent years, with many port operators, ship owners and ship builders from the GCC growing their brand name internationally to become global players.
They owe a lot of that success to the vision and determination and influence of their leaders.
The top 20 of these executives have been selected by a panel of industry experts and have been included in this list.
They have been selected because they are the most influential and successful in their field, playing a vital role in shaping their respective industries in this region and beyond.
Ranking the chairman of a port operating company against the managing director of a ship building yard or the CEO of a shipping company is always going to be a very difficult task and no doubt some people will be disappointed.
However, we assure you we have tried our best to bring you a balanced account of who we believe are the major movers and shakers in maritime and ports in the GCC and hope the list sparks debate amongst those in the industry.
We also hope it encourages more people to get involved when we revisit the power list next year. It was very encouraging to see more people contribute to this year’s list and we always welcome your input.
Article continues on next page ...
- Maritime & Ports Middle East Power 20 List
- Introduction: Aviation Business Power List 2011
- UPDATED: Logistics Middle East Power List 2010
- Who holds the power in Middle East logistics?
- Logistics ME Power List: No 01 Fadi Ghandour
- Logistics ME Power List: No 02 Elias Monem
- Logistics ME Power List: No 03 Bill Hill
- Logistics ME Power List: No 04 Garry Kemp
- Logistics ME Power List: No 05 Hamdi Osman
- Logistics ME Power List: No 06: Enver Moretti