Top ten: Warehouse hazardsby Sarah Jacotine on Jun 15, 2015
Warehouse fatalities and severe or permanment injuries have a serious impact and yet they are preventable with careful planning and a ongoing commitment to safety.
Even a series of relatively minor incidents can lead to lost productivity, higher insurance bills and possible fines.
Here, ASC.com presents ten threats to warehouse workers safety and consider the ways companies can keep their warehouses free of hazards.
Click here (or along the numbers at the bottom of this page) to start the list
- ANALYSIS: 2016's freight rate threat for forwarders
- DB Schenker opens Myanmar logistics centre in Myanmar
- FOCUS: Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
- DIP attracts 436 new companies during Jan-June 2015
- Firefighters bring Dubai warehouse fire under control
- Top ten: Warehouse hazards
- INTERVIEW: Sami Hammoudeh, Aramex
- Swisslog expands its Middle East presence
- Hellmann Calipar expands operations at DWC
- DWC event marks Kuehne + Nagel's 125th anniversary