Home / Cabka-IPS to present Hygienic i7.1 at Dubai trade show
Cabka-IPS to present Hygienic i7.1 at Dubai trade showby ASC Staff on Aug 26, 2015
From September 14 to 16, 2015, Cabka-IPS will be presenting one of the world?s most comprehensive and innovative ranges of plastic pallets at Materials Handling ME, the region's leading materials and handling exhibition.
The new hygienic pallet Hygienic i7.1 is a development of the Hygienic i7, which has become the standard in many industries in Europe.
The pallet is suitabke for food, meat and pharmaceutical logistics, or for any situations where a combination of mechanical performance and high hygiene requirements is needed as the entire Hygienic i7.1 is made exclusively of food-grade HDPE plastic.
The continuous smooth surface of the closed pallet prevents dirt from accumulating, and there are no joints, slots, grooves or other cavities where mold or bacteria could settle.
The special pallet design allows for easy and fast cleaning.
A further advantage is the new development of the rounded corners on all sides and internally on the blocks and skids. The risk of damage is reduced to a minimum and the transport in automated conveyor systems is optimised.
The rounded corners mean fork arms are prevented from misaligning with the pallet, which interrupts the logistical process and causes additional costs.
- Materials Handling ME attracted 30% more visitors
- EVENT: King of Forklifts crowned at Dubai trade show
- Materials Handling Middle East 2015 kicks off
- Investments driving renewed materials handling activity
- Cabka-IPS to present Hygienic i7.1 at Dubai trade show
- Human-robot interaction demos for Materials Handling ME
- INTERVIEW: Ahmed Pauwels, Messe Frankfurt Middle East
- Materials Handling ME organiser posts strong H1 results
- Materials Handling ME exhibition space sells out
- SHOW SNAPSHOT: Materials Handling Middle East