Home / RSA Logistics wins 3PL award at 2016 SCATAs
RSA Logistics wins 3PL award at 2016 SCATAsby ASC Staff on May 3, 2016
RSA Logistics, a leading Dubai-based third party logistics (3PL) company, was awarded ‘3PL Service Provider of the Year’ at the 2016 Supply Chain and Transport Awards (SCATAs).
SCATA is ITP Publishing’s annual platform for recognizing and celebrating the supply chain industry in the Middle East. It brings together the region's foremost players in the logistics, sea freight and air cargo sectors.
RSA Logistics was selected by a panel of judges on the basis of its performance as an end-to-end service provider.
The SCATAs confer the 3PL Service Provider of the Year award on businesses that have led the way in regional investment and innovative solutions for storage, distribution, and value-added services, showing consistent performance in the past year.
Accepting the award, Wallery D’Costa, general manager, international freight services, said: “It’s a proud moment for all of us at RSA Logistics. We have earned this recognition through our team’s commitment to implementing timely solutions for our valued customers, and by improving process and delivering initial and ongoing value that makes ours and our partners’ success possible. It is also a testament of our capabilities in supply chain management and reaffirms our commitment to providing our customers with a personal and innovative service.”
- FOCUS: Secrets to supply chain efficiency in the GCC
- Hirschmann Automotive turns to AXIT
- Aramex profits surge by 37% despite rocky 2016
- COMMENT: Localising supply chains
- FOCUS: Tackling food waste in the Middle East
- COMMENT: Growing logistics sector a cause for concern?
- Dubai Trade celebrates graduation of 270 trainees
- FOCUS: Opportunities for growth for logistics companies
- Comment: Personal relationships key in GCC logistics
- COMMENT: Advantage of CPFR in dyadic supply chains