Home / Emirates SkyCargo expands network to Fort Lauderdale
Emirates SkyCargo expands network to Fort Lauderdaleby ASC Staff on Dec 28, 2016
Emirates SkyCargo has expanded its network of cargo destinations in the United States with the launch of a new daily service to Fort Lauderdale, Florida from 15 December 2016.
Fort Lauderdale is Emirates SkyCargo’s 13th destination in the United States and it’s second in Florida and comes amid ongoing tension between Gulf carriers and the three largest US airlines.
The daily Dubai- Fort Lauderdale route is operated by a Boeing 777-200LR and offers up to 15 tonnes of belly-hold cargo capacity per flight.
Emirates SkyCargo also offers belly hold cargo capacity on its daily service to Orlando, Florida bringing the total cargo capacity offered to the state to over 330 tonnes per week.
Emirates flight EK 213 departs Dubai at 0330hrs local time and arrives at 1055hrs local time at Fort Lauderdale. The return flight EK 214 departs Fort Lauderdale at 2020hrs local time and returns to Dubai the following day at 1940hrs local time.
The inclusion of Fort Lauderdale to its US network will allow Emirates SkyCargo to open up trade opportunities and provide additional connectivity to its cargo customers in South Florida and the broader region.
Customers will be able to access global markets and connect to trade partners through Emirates SkyCargo’s network of over 150 destinations across 82 countries in six continents.
- Cargo plane crash wipes out half a town in Kyrgyzstan
- MENA air freight volumes grew toward the end of 2016
- Saudi to award 2nd cargo ops license at King Khalid Int
- Emirates SkyCargo expands network to Fort Lauderdale
- Qatar Airways Cargo launches four South American routes
- REPORT: Cargo theft in EMEA increases 105.4%
- Air freight demand growth surges to 18 month high
- India and Afghanistan to set up air link ex Pakistan
- Emirates SkyPharma hopes for boost from India
- Focus: Gulf airlines face renewed threat from Trump