Emirates SkyCargo expands network to Fort Lauderdaleby ASC Staff on Dec 28, 2016
Emirates SkyCargo has expanded its network of cargo destinations in the United States with the launch of a new daily service to Fort Lauderdale, Florida from 15 December 2016.
Fort Lauderdale is Emirates SkyCargo’s 13th destination in the United States and it’s second in Florida and comes amid ongoing tension between Gulf carriers and the three largest US airlines.
The daily Dubai- Fort Lauderdale route is operated by a Boeing 777-200LR and offers up to 15 tonnes of belly-hold cargo capacity per flight.
Emirates SkyCargo also offers belly hold cargo capacity on its daily service to Orlando, Florida bringing the total cargo capacity offered to the state to over 330 tonnes per week.
Emirates flight EK 213 departs Dubai at 0330hrs local time and arrives at 1055hrs local time at Fort Lauderdale. The return flight EK 214 departs Fort Lauderdale at 2020hrs local time and returns to Dubai the following day at 1940hrs local time.
The inclusion of Fort Lauderdale to its US network will allow Emirates SkyCargo to open up trade opportunities and provide additional connectivity to its cargo customers in South Florida and the broader region.
Customers will be able to access global markets and connect to trade partners through Emirates SkyCargo’s network of over 150 destinations across 82 countries in six continents.
- Emirates SkyCargo expands network to Fort Lauderdale
- Etihad Crystal Cargo launches services to Erbil
- Breakthrough in Qatar rules for airfreight market
- UAE gets tough on cargo flight rules after crash
- Chapman Freeborn jumps on cargo crisis
- Japan releases CCTV images of FedEx crash
- VIDEO: Tragic FedEx 2009 Crash in Japan
- DHL issues statement on Bahrain engine blowout
- Bahrain airport closed following DHL engine blast
- Etihad launches first Central Africa cargo service