RSA Logistics launches Dubai Investment Park warehouseby ASC Staff on Jan 10, 2017
RSA Logistics, a leading Dubai-based third party logistics (3PL) provider, recently announced that it has expanded its operations to Dubai Investments Park (DIP) with a new warehousing facility.
The new warehouse is strategically located within the DIP complex to serve customers with faster distribution in the local markets.
The warehouse will add to RSA Logistics’ existing contract logistics capability and complements established facilities in Dubai South and Jebal Ali.
The facility, which spreads across 2500 sqm with a total capacity of 2500 pallets, is designed to store general cargo and handle a diverse range of product categories including fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) and beauty products.
It will offer an extensive range of value added services such as distribution, cross documentation, and ecommerce to meet diverse customer requirements with international standards.
Abhishek Ajay Shah, co-founder and managing director- RSA logistics said the expansion was due in part to anticipated demand from the Expo 2020 project.
“Our new facility in DIP is in close proximity to the Expo 2020 site making it a favoured location to begin operations in view of the projected increase in economic growth resulting from the mega event,” he said. “It also reinforces our commitment to bridging gaps in the market based the market’s and our customers’ needs.”
The facility is strategically located to take advantage of the modern transport infrastructure, with easy access to both Jebel Ali port and Al Maktoum International Airport.
Moreover, the facility is very close to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed road and Emirates road which connects to the industrial and commercial areas of Al Quoz in less than 20 mins and covers Dubai and Sharjah in less than 45 mins each.
- Amazon planning to launch logistics centre in Egypt
- RSA Logistics award rooftop solar project to SirajPower
- Bahrain’s Arcapita buys Dubai warehouses for $150m
- Panalpina prepares for 3D future with Dubai South hub
- Swisslog introduces SynQ WMS platform
- Panalpina deploys new WMS in half of its warehouses
- New parts warehouse for Dubai South
- Swiss Watch launches new warehouse in Dubai South
- Abu Dhabi Ports sign AED80m KIZAD 3PL warehouse deal
- Aswaaq launches new warehouse to optimise supply chain