Celebrity Constellation ship to get major refit in Mayby ASC Staff on Jan 10, 2017
Celebrity Cruises’ 294m cruise liner Celebrity Constellation is to undergo a comprehensive refit in May, 2017 following the completion of her first ever Middle East cruise season, reports Cruise Arabia & Africa.
The 2,038-passenger Constellation is currently sailing roundtrip from Abu Dhabi on a number of Arabian Gulf and Indian cruise itineraries and has been confirmed to return to the Middle East cruise market for a further two seasons due to unprecedented demand.
The refit in May was meant to be a purely technical overhaul of the 2002-built ship, but a Celebrity Cruises official said that she will now be significantly refurbished as well.
Celebrity Constellation was last refit in 2013 and Cruise Arabia & Africa reports that there will be significant changes to the ship’s restaurants and dining options.
- Celebrity Constellation ship to get major refit in May
- Inchcape Shipping expands into Trinidad and Tobago
- Overloaded cargo boat sinks in Dubai Creek
- GAC delivers giant transformers in Kuwait
- Chapman Freeborn jumps on cargo crisis
- Japan releases CCTV images of FedEx crash
- Chapman Freeborn teams up with Safi
- Emirates begins paperless shipments from Hamburg
- Somali pirates demand $20m for hijacked tanker
- Qatar Shipping full year profit rises 1.6%