Tristar Silver Hessa arrives in UAEby ASC Staff on Feb 16, 2017
One of the six new MR Product Tankers the Tristar Group in Dubai ordered from South Korean shipbuilder Hyundai Mipo Dockyard has reached the UAE.
Silver Hessa was visited by a management team from Tristar and Eships at Port Khalid in Sharjah. Eships was acquired by Tristar in 2016. The group now owns and operates 21 chemical, oil and gas tankers globally mostly with Oil Majors.
Silver Hessa is an ECO MR tanker (50,000 DWT) and is fitted with additional fuel saving equipment such as Propeller Boss Cap Fins, New Profile Technology Propeller and Trim Optimization System.
Silver Hessa has been in service for approximately eight months since her delivery.
Tristar is a fully integrated Logistics Solutions provider that offers a comprehensive list of services to cater to the needs of the petroleum, chemical and petrochemical industries, both in the Middle East region and globally. The company’s core expertise lies in its ability to safely handle and distribute all types of retail fuels, lubricants, chemicals, petrochemicals and liquid gases.
- Tristar Silver Hessa arrives in UAE
- Inchcape Shipping expands into Trinidad and Tobago
- Overloaded cargo boat sinks in Dubai Creek
- GAC delivers giant transformers in Kuwait
- Japan releases CCTV images of FedEx crash
- Emirates begins paperless shipments from Hamburg
- Somali pirates demand $20m for hijacked tanker
- Qatar Shipping full year profit rises 1.6%
- Dubai shipping firm sees net profit sink by 82%