Home / HAVE YOUR SAY / Are there too many logistics events?
Are there too many logistics events?by Edward Attwood on Jun 9, 2009
It seems to be a perennial question that crops up either side of summer. Does the logistics industry suffer from too many events, thus diluting interest? Having attended Transport Logistic and Materials Handling Middle East, this journalist at any rate has been quite relieved to get back to his desk.
But do you think that the shows you have visited over the last month or so have added any value for you, or have you been disappointed by the attendance levels. Will you continue to exhibit in the future, or do you think this is an expense you can happily do without next year?
Mahmut Gazi Bilikozen (Aug 10, 2009)
United Arab Emirates
- Middle East healthcare supply chain and its regulations
- Who should be in the Middle East logistics hall of fame
- Middle East logistics jobs: what do you think?
- Top 10 Airlines In The Middle East?
- Top Material Handling Providers In Middle East
- Logistics Trends for 2010?
- Top Express Logistics Company in the Middle East?
- Top 10 Logistics Companies In The Middle East
- Are there too many logistics events?
- Bringing statistics to the sector...