Industry experts gain certificationby Robeel Haq on Sep 28, 2009
The International Supply Chain Education Alliance (ISCEA) plans to host a Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM) conference in Dubai on November 14-17.
The event will take place at the Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers and will include CSCM workshops, the CSCM examination on November 17 and a networking session for industry professionals.
Tom Nauwelaerts, head of Al-Futtaim Logistics, has been confirmed as a keynote speaker and other industry experts such as Alexander Andarakis, CEO of Al Islami Foods, will be speaking at the conference.
Dr. Kenneth Paetsch, director of the CSCM programme at ISCEA, will conduct the CSCM workshops.
- UAE petrol prices set to rise in May
- New shipping alliance schedules cause freight chaos
- Neutral Fuels wins Energy award at Logistics ME Awards
- FedEx win Express award at Logistics Middle East Awards
- Emirates SkyCargo revive controversial fuel surcharges
- Doha Metro plans fastest driverless trains in GCC
- PICS: Air freighter upended on runway after cargo spill
- Renault’s ‘ultra tough’ K Xtrem arrives in Middle East
- FOCUS: Internet of Things on the high seas
- Middle East offshore bucks world trend with 2.6% growth