Industry experts gain certificationby Robeel Haq on Sep 28, 2009
The International Supply Chain Education Alliance (ISCEA) plans to host a Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM) conference in Dubai on November 14-17.
The event will take place at the Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers and will include CSCM workshops, the CSCM examination on November 17 and a networking session for industry professionals.
Tom Nauwelaerts, head of Al-Futtaim Logistics, has been confirmed as a keynote speaker and other industry experts such as Alexander Andarakis, CEO of Al Islami Foods, will be speaking at the conference.
Dr. Kenneth Paetsch, director of the CSCM programme at ISCEA, will conduct the CSCM workshops.
- EK SkyCargo fliy in top race horses for Dubai World Cup
- Qatar Airways Cargo adds another Boeing 777F to fleet
- DHL handles logistics, imports metro trains to Saudi
- Drydocks World celebrates 30 years of shipbuilding
- Al Sharqi chosen by Sharjah Seaports to test new system
- Legend of the Seas leaves Dubai for last time
- MENA’s railway supply to grow 3% annually until 2021
- FedEx Express one of Best Companies to Work for in UAE
- Unipart Rail, Arabian Railway Co. to form Joint Venture
- Etihad Rail DB runs 1000th train