LATEST Top 10 Jobs of the Week: ArabianSupplyChainby Robeel Haq on May 4, 2010
Following a period of market turbulence, recruitment levels are back on the rise in the Middle East logistics and aviation industries. Keeping track of the market's latest vacancies has never been more important, so ArabianSupplyChain.com takes a look at ten of the latest jobs being advertised in the Middle East. To view the full list, click here.
1. Logistics Manager (Al Jomaih Bottling Plant) Saudi Arabia
Al Jomaih Bottling Plant is looking for a logistics manager to join its Saudi Arabian team. The candidate must ensure the timely, cost effective and efficient delivery of products to all current and future customers through the optimal organisation of people, processes, and utilisation of best practices. They must also build capability for future growth as per the ABP Annual Operating Plan.
- Dubai Trade, ADNIC to provide cargo insurance online
- Hino Motors opens distribution centre at UAE's DWC
- UAE to introduce new logistics system for its military
- UPS applauds landmark WTO Trade facilitation agreement
- UNCTAD releases review of maritime transport 2013
- Average rents for facilities in Abu Dhabi rise sharply
- 'Dubai has logistics capability to lead in e-commerce'
- Logistics HR outsourcing: its potential and challenges
- Women in Logistics Mid East to host business breakfast
- Amazon tests package delivery using drones