Home / SPECIAL REPORTS / Top 10: Etihad's Most Popular Destinations in 2011
Top 10: Etihad's Most Popular Destinations in 2011by ASC Staff on Jan 29, 2012
Top 10: Etihad's Most Popular Destinations in 2011
Etihad Airways continued its double-digit growth trajectory in 2011, with a 17 percent increase in passenger volumes over the previous year. The airline, based in Abu Dhabi, carried a record 8.29 million passengers around the world last year, around 1.197 million higher than 2010 levels. To celebrate the achievement, ArabianSupplyChain.com takes a look at Etihad’s top 10 destinations in 2011.
10. DUBLIN (Ireland)
Etihad Airways carried a total of 214,733 passengers on its Dublin service last year, making it the Abu Dhabi-based carrier’s 10th most popular route of 2011. The figure marks an impressive growth rate of 15 percent over the 187,188 passengers that travelled on the Dublin service in 2010.
- Top 10: Skytrax World Airport Awards 2012 Winners
- TOP 10: Emerging Logistics Markets 2012
- Top 10: Etihad's Most Popular Destinations in 2011
- Top UAE Airports: Air Traffic Movements 2011
- Top 10 Middle East Airports 2011 by Cargo Volumes
- Top 10: Middle East Carriers by Revenue in 2010
- Top 10: Global Airlines Based On Carbon Efficiency
- Top 5: Freight Forwarding Companies in 2010
- Top 10: Air Cargo Operators 2010 According To IATA
- Top 10: Top Airlines For 2010 According To IATA