Home / HighJump Software comes to the Middle East
HighJump Software comes to the Middle Eastby ASC Staff on Oct 3, 2012
HighJump Software, a global provider of a full suite of supply chain management software, has arrived in the Middle East through a partnership with one of the region’s leading enterprise mobility solution providers, Norq Solutions.
HighJump offers end-to-end supply chain management software that will enable customers to fully optimise their supply chain and drive the efficiency and productivity of the operations, which has a direct impact on the bottom line. HighJump solutions are designed to meet customer demands in industries such as 3PL/Logistics services provider, food & beverage, CPG, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and wholesale/industrial distribution.
“There is a real shortage of WMS providers here in the region with only a couple of active players in this area” said Rani Asaad, regional sales manager for Norq Solutions. “The biggest losers are the customers, as they will not have the power of choice which will enable them to find the perfect fit solution for their operations at the right price. When there is healthy competition, customers can make sure that they are getting very competitive prices and they will get an opportunity to evaluate and pick the right solution for their business.”
More than 4,500 customers worldwide have transformed their supply chains using HighJump software. While the HighJump solutions incorporate all the industry best practices, it also empowers its customers to go above and beyond typical business processes by building their own company-specific workflows into the system.
HighJump Software’s highly adaptable software architecture enables customer to personalise the system to meet their specific needs – without the need to add any custom code – in a fraction of the time of conventional systems, and at the fraction of the cost.
All system personalisation’s are external to the core software, so HighJump upgrades and support are not compromised, and the total cost of ownership is kept at an industry low.
- GAC breaks ground on new facility at Dubai South
- Alabbar to build warehouse for retail JV in Dubai
- Agility to invest almost AED100m in Abu Dhabi expansion
- GAC hits 1-mil cubic metre contract logistics milestone
- Centre Point invests AED 100m in UAE and Oman logistics
- Ehrhardt+Partner Solutions Dubai launches VoiceSuite
- JD Neuhaus air operated hoists and trolleys now in GCC
- E+P to showcase logistics tech at GITEX 2016
- Aramex to develop first fully automated hub in region
- DB Schenker opens Myanmar logistics centre in Myanmar