WATCH: Air New Zealand unveils a Hobbit-inspired planeby ASC Staff on Nov 28, 2012
Air New Zealand has unveiled a plane decked out with a huge The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey graphic.
- New cargo handling facility for Muscat Int'l Airport
- GCC moves on unified aviation policies without Saudi
- Rising political instability 'a concern' for airlines
- Middle East outperforms global air freight market
- Abu Dhabi Int'l posts 16% rise in cargo activity
- Aviation Business Awards: Hat-trick for Etihad
- Aviation to drive nearly 40% of Dubai's economy by 2020
- Armed clashes force closure of Libya's main airport
- Etihad Airways signs sponsorship deal with NYC FC
- Dubai will overtake Heathrow as UK 'not ambitious'