WATCH: Moscow Airplane crashes into highwayby ASC Staff on Jan 3, 2013
A Russian passenger plane overshot a Moscow airport runway and crashed into a motorway last week. According to the BBC, between eight and 12 people were on board the Tupolev-204 which was landing at Vnukovo airport. Five of them died.
Below is footage captured from the dashboard camera of one of the passing motorists.
- Emirates plans new flight routes to avoid Iraq
- Airline travel still safest, says IATA
- Planes do not need anti-missile devices - Emirates boss
- Air cargo village planned for new Saudi airport
- Hamad Intl to start passenger services before May
- Airports in emerging markets act as the new trade hubs
- Shell develops lead-free replacement for Aviation fuel
- Emirates SkyCargo increases capacity to Stockholm
- WATCH: Kenya's Nairobi Airport goes up in flames
- Wednesday Blog: (ship) breaking the cycle