WATCH: Moscow Airplane crashes into highwayby ASC Staff on Jan 3, 2013
A Russian passenger plane overshot a Moscow airport runway and crashed into a motorway last week. According to the BBC, between eight and 12 people were on board the Tupolev-204 which was landing at Vnukovo airport. Five of them died.
Below is footage captured from the dashboard camera of one of the passing motorists.
- GCC hires firm to help unify region's aviation rules
- UAE aviation sector to contribute $53bn to GDP by 2020
- Dubai summit to tackle Gulf's airspace crisis
- Deadly aviation year, yet safety record improving-IATA
- GCC moves on unified aviation policies without Saudi
- Rising political instability 'a concern' for airlines
- Abu Dhabi Int'l posts 16% rise in cargo activity
- Aviation Business Awards: Hat-trick for Etihad
- Aviation to drive nearly 40% of Dubai's economy by 2020
- Etihad Airways signs sponsorship deal with NYC FC