WATCH: Moscow Airplane crashes into highwayby ASC Staff on Jan 3, 2013
A Russian passenger plane overshot a Moscow airport runway and crashed into a motorway last week. According to the BBC, between eight and 12 people were on board the Tupolev-204 which was landing at Vnukovo airport. Five of them died.
Below is footage captured from the dashboard camera of one of the passing motorists.
- Etihad Airways crew member assaulted during smoking row
- 'Big Five' European carriers push for new EU strategy
- Key US companies back Gulf carriers in Open Skies row
- Etihad urges suppliers to innovate & collaborate
- EU tries to devise aviation strategy with Gulf carriers
- Largest US carriers receive benefits worth $71bn-Etihad
- Gaining enough airspace a challenge, says flydubai CEO
- Security alert forces Etihad flight to divert to Dubai
- New training launched to prevent pilots losing control
- 'Give us two years to respond on subsidies' - Emirates