WATCH: Moscow Airplane crashes into highwayby ASC Staff on Jan 3, 2013
A Russian passenger plane overshot a Moscow airport runway and crashed into a motorway last week. According to the BBC, between eight and 12 people were on board the Tupolev-204 which was landing at Vnukovo airport. Five of them died.
Below is footage captured from the dashboard camera of one of the passing motorists.
- Emiratis say aerospace is 'least attractive job sector'
- EU aviation ruling on compensation to hit Gulf carriers
- FOCUS: Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz Int'l Airport
- Qatar-backed Uber mulls helicopter, yacht services
- Abu Dhabi Air Expo 2016 takes off on a bigger scale
- MidEast in talks with Boeing unit for up to 150 drones
- Substantial damage to Qatar Airways plane in collision
- Air India grounds 130 'overweight' crew members
- Body of stowaway found on Emirates cargo plane
- Etihad denies receiving $2.6bn gov't subsidies in 2014