Home / In next month's Logistics Middle East Magazine...
In next month's Logistics Middle East Magazine...by Ahmad Lala on Jan 6, 2013
A summary of what you can expect in the April edition of Logistics Middle East Magazine.
- Analysing the Air Freight Market: We ask some of region’s leading air freight companies to tell us what strategies they’ve employed to combat the global slowdown; why the Middle East is doing better than the rest of the world; and what fresh ideas are needed in the industry.
- Pharmaceutical logistics focus: We speak to some of the region’s leading executives to find out the current best practices, the latest in regulatory changes, the challenges and latest trends in this vertical.
- Emerging Markets Logistics Index: We take an in-depth look at Agility’s recently released Emerging Markets Logistics Index and reveal the countries that global logistics executives have identified as the most promising for investments.
We preview the Supply Chain and Transport Awards (SCATA) 2013. The seventh annual event, organised by ITP Business, publisher of Logistics Middle East and ArabianSupplyChain.com, will be hosted at a leading five-star hotel in Dubai on April 24.
- Products: The products we think you should check out.
If you would like to contribute to the features in the April edition of the magazine, or at any time during the year, please feel free to contact:
t: +971 4 444 3494
t: +971 4 444 3246
- GAC hits 1-mil cubic metre contract logistics milestone
- Trinity Logistics signs $20-mil deal with Etihad Cargo
- PRODUCT FOCUS: Honeywell Vocollect
- DP World starts largest solar project in Middle East
- Centre Point invests AED 100m in UAE and Oman logistics
- US firms invest in UAE logistics despite Trump rhetoric
- FOCUS: Are we investing in infrastructure we dont need?
- Gulftainer CEO says greater clarification needed on VAT
- Oman Global Logistics Group takes over Oman Shipping Co
- UPS teams up with CyPhy to test urgent drone deliveries