Home / In next month's Logistics Middle East Magazine...
In next month's Logistics Middle East Magazine...by Ahmad Lala on Jan 6, 2013
A summary of what you can expect in the April edition of Logistics Middle East Magazine.
- Analysing the Air Freight Market: We ask some of region’s leading air freight companies to tell us what strategies they’ve employed to combat the global slowdown; why the Middle East is doing better than the rest of the world; and what fresh ideas are needed in the industry.
- Pharmaceutical logistics focus: We speak to some of the region’s leading executives to find out the current best practices, the latest in regulatory changes, the challenges and latest trends in this vertical.
- Emerging Markets Logistics Index: We take an in-depth look at Agility’s recently released Emerging Markets Logistics Index and reveal the countries that global logistics executives have identified as the most promising for investments.
We preview the Supply Chain and Transport Awards (SCATA) 2013. The seventh annual event, organised by ITP Business, publisher of Logistics Middle East and ArabianSupplyChain.com, will be hosted at a leading five-star hotel in Dubai on April 24.
- Products: The products we think you should check out.
If you would like to contribute to the features in the April edition of the magazine, or at any time during the year, please feel free to contact:
t: +971 4 444 3494
t: +971 4 444 3246
- OSN supply chain awarded ISO 9001 from Bureau Veritas
- DP World chairman calls for global 'standardisation'
- Port Forum returns to CeMat 2016
- Milaha expands globally with DSV logistics agreement
- Agility secures 5-year pharma contract with YIACO
- CeMAT – Dedicated area for cranes and lifting equipment
- Lead CeMAT 2016 theme is Smart Supply Chain Solutions
- Truck Oman to build 2.3ha SEZAD logistics centre
- AKM Foodstuff launches major Dubai South 3PL facility
- Almajdouie Logistics dominates SCATA Awards in Dubai