Etihad offers free flights to 10-year oldsby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
By: Ruchi Schroff
As part of its 10th anniversary celebrations, Etihad is offering free flights to 10-year olds.
Children turning 10 this year are eligible for one free economy class return ticket to any destination on the airline's network, when booked and travelling with a paying adult.
The offer is valid on bookings made between January 20 and February 7, for travel between January 20 and May 23, 2013. All travel must be completed by May 31, 2013.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad's CCO, said: "November 2013 will mark the tenth anniversary of Etihad Airways' first ever commercial flight. We intend to make this a full-year celebration, one which UAE nationals, our guests and staff will enjoy. Stay tuned for more offers to come."
- Emirates plane diverted due to ‘burning smell’
- Turkish Airlines was real target of Somali plane bomber
- Flight diverted after passenger urinates on neighbour
- Dubai South to be new home of flydubai budget airline
- Lufthansa Technik AG to build Dubai South facility
- Bollywood star’s in-flight performance grounds crew
- FOCUS: EasyJet to use hydrogen cells to power planes
- VIDEO: Man sucked from airliner after bomb explodes
- Iran signs US $27bn deal for 118 Airbus aircraft
- Mystery virus rips through airliner, emergency declared