Etihad offers free flights to 10-year oldsby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
By: Ruchi Schroff
As part of its 10th anniversary celebrations, Etihad is offering free flights to 10-year olds.
Children turning 10 this year are eligible for one free economy class return ticket to any destination on the airline's network, when booked and travelling with a paying adult.
The offer is valid on bookings made between January 20 and February 7, for travel between January 20 and May 23, 2013. All travel must be completed by May 31, 2013.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad's CCO, said: "November 2013 will mark the tenth anniversary of Etihad Airways' first ever commercial flight. We intend to make this a full-year celebration, one which UAE nationals, our guests and staff will enjoy. Stay tuned for more offers to come."
- Trebling Dubai’s cargo-handling capacity
- Manchester Airport records record freight
- World’s largest cargo aircraft delivers to Abu Dhabi
- Aviation industry shaken as another plane crashes
- EgyptAir says plane missing over Meditteranean
- Dnata in talks to buy second North American operator
- Italian police claim Dubai is an EU drug transit hub
- Airliner shreds tires in near collision on runway
- Tender date announced for DWC airport expansion
- Fighter jets scrambled to intercept Air France flight