Etihad offers free flights to 10-year oldsby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
By: Ruchi Schroff
As part of its 10th anniversary celebrations, Etihad is offering free flights to 10-year olds.
Children turning 10 this year are eligible for one free economy class return ticket to any destination on the airline's network, when booked and travelling with a paying adult.
The offer is valid on bookings made between January 20 and February 7, for travel between January 20 and May 23, 2013. All travel must be completed by May 31, 2013.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad's CCO, said: "November 2013 will mark the tenth anniversary of Etihad Airways' first ever commercial flight. We intend to make this a full-year celebration, one which UAE nationals, our guests and staff will enjoy. Stay tuned for more offers to come."
- Bahraini gets six months for flydubai terror threat
- Emirates' cargo unit bans transport of hunting trophies
- Largest US carriers receive benefits worth $71bn-Etihad
- Gaining enough airspace a challenge, says flydubai CEO
- Security alert forces Etihad flight to divert to Dubai
- New training launched to prevent pilots losing control
- 'Give us two years to respond on subsidies' - Emirates
- Dubai unlikely to get US pre-clearance for a decade
- Middle East carriers still outperforming global market
- Air Arabia plane makes emergency landing at UAE airbase