Etihad offers free flights to 10-year oldsby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
By: Ruchi Schroff
As part of its 10th anniversary celebrations, Etihad is offering free flights to 10-year olds.
Children turning 10 this year are eligible for one free economy class return ticket to any destination on the airline's network, when booked and travelling with a paying adult.
The offer is valid on bookings made between January 20 and February 7, for travel between January 20 and May 23, 2013. All travel must be completed by May 31, 2013.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad's CCO, said: "November 2013 will mark the tenth anniversary of Etihad Airways' first ever commercial flight. We intend to make this a full-year celebration, one which UAE nationals, our guests and staff will enjoy. Stay tuned for more offers to come."
- Emiratis say aerospace is 'least attractive job sector'
- EU aviation ruling on compensation to hit Gulf carriers
- Passenger sues Qatar Airways following spider bite
- Etihad Airways searching for more Emirati recruits
- FOCUS: Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz Int'l Airport
- Abu Dhabi-backed Virgin Galactic to buy 2nd spacecraft
- Qatar-backed Uber mulls helicopter, yacht services
- Abu Dhabi Air Expo 2016 takes off on a bigger scale
- MidEast in talks with Boeing unit for up to 150 drones
- Substantial damage to Qatar Airways plane in collision