Etihad offers free flights to 10-year oldsby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
By: Ruchi Schroff
As part of its 10th anniversary celebrations, Etihad is offering free flights to 10-year olds.
Children turning 10 this year are eligible for one free economy class return ticket to any destination on the airline's network, when booked and travelling with a paying adult.
The offer is valid on bookings made between January 20 and February 7, for travel between January 20 and May 23, 2013. All travel must be completed by May 31, 2013.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad's CCO, said: "November 2013 will mark the tenth anniversary of Etihad Airways' first ever commercial flight. We intend to make this a full-year celebration, one which UAE nationals, our guests and staff will enjoy. Stay tuned for more offers to come."
- New cargo handling facility for Muscat Int'l Airport
- GCC moves on unified aviation policies without Saudi
- Rising political instability 'a concern' for airlines
- Middle East outperforms global air freight market
- Abu Dhabi Int'l posts 16% rise in cargo activity
- Aviation Business Awards: Hat-trick for Etihad
- Aviation to drive nearly 40% of Dubai's economy by 2020
- Armed clashes force closure of Libya's main airport
- Etihad Airways signs sponsorship deal with NYC FC
- Dubai will overtake Heathrow as UK 'not ambitious'