Etihad offers free flights to 10-year oldsby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
By: Ruchi Schroff
As part of its 10th anniversary celebrations, Etihad is offering free flights to 10-year olds.
Children turning 10 this year are eligible for one free economy class return ticket to any destination on the airline's network, when booked and travelling with a paying adult.
The offer is valid on bookings made between January 20 and February 7, for travel between January 20 and May 23, 2013. All travel must be completed by May 31, 2013.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad's CCO, said: "November 2013 will mark the tenth anniversary of Etihad Airways' first ever commercial flight. We intend to make this a full-year celebration, one which UAE nationals, our guests and staff will enjoy. Stay tuned for more offers to come."
- Emirates brand worth $6.6bn, among world's top 200
- Emirates rejects Delta apology over 9/11 comments
- US government unlikely to restrict Gulf carriers
- One fatal crash a week by 2030, says aviation expert
- Drunk marine officer accused of slapping stewardess
- Honeywell helps Dubai Int'l achieve a world first
- Aviation summit to highlight ground damage prevention
- GCC hires firm to help unify region's aviation rules
- NAS awarded Abidjan airport ground handling contract
- Dubai airspace shut down by unauthorised drones