Etihad offers free flights to 10-year oldsby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
By: Ruchi Schroff
As part of its 10th anniversary celebrations, Etihad is offering free flights to 10-year olds.
Children turning 10 this year are eligible for one free economy class return ticket to any destination on the airline's network, when booked and travelling with a paying adult.
The offer is valid on bookings made between January 20 and February 7, for travel between January 20 and May 23, 2013. All travel must be completed by May 31, 2013.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad's CCO, said: "November 2013 will mark the tenth anniversary of Etihad Airways' first ever commercial flight. We intend to make this a full-year celebration, one which UAE nationals, our guests and staff will enjoy. Stay tuned for more offers to come."
- Dubai issues new law to improve aviation safety
- Etihad says it delivered $1bn boost to Europe in 2014
- Flight turns back as worker gets trapped in cargo hold
- Malaysian Airlines denies near collision over Pakistan
- Air India pilots grounded after cockpit fight
- Saudi sandstorms disrupt more than 450 flights
- Dubai pilot predicted cockpit dangers before Alps crash
- UAE airlines review policies after Germanwings tragedy
- Dubai Int'l T1 too congested, says Indian airline boss
- Bahrain forum to tackle air cargo regulations