Etihad offers free flights to 10-year oldsby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
By: Ruchi Schroff
As part of its 10th anniversary celebrations, Etihad is offering free flights to 10-year olds.
Children turning 10 this year are eligible for one free economy class return ticket to any destination on the airline's network, when booked and travelling with a paying adult.
The offer is valid on bookings made between January 20 and February 7, for travel between January 20 and May 23, 2013. All travel must be completed by May 31, 2013.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad's CCO, said: "November 2013 will mark the tenth anniversary of Etihad Airways' first ever commercial flight. We intend to make this a full-year celebration, one which UAE nationals, our guests and staff will enjoy. Stay tuned for more offers to come."
- Saudi rejects airport criticism
- UAE airlines Etihad & Emirates seek new crew members
- Etihad Cargo & Avianca Cargo join forces for new flight
- Saudi airports rated worst in the Middle East
- Qatar Airways plans London A380 expansion in December
- Dubai & Abu Dhabi airports not screening for Ebola
- Etihad Airways Q3 2014 revenue soars by 30 percent
- Top-level talks to tackle airspace congestion crisis
- Etihad Airways unveils partnership with six airlines
- Abu Dhabi Int'l cargo activity up nearly 10% in August