GIOLOG handles warehouse project for DWC logistics firmby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
GIOLOG, a developer for warehouses in the Middle East, will provide project management services for SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo’s new warehouse in Dubai World Central, the firm announced this week.
The new facility is a cross docking warehouse for the Air Cargo activities of SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo.
GIOLOG implemented the highest security standards for the operation of the warehouse, while the design was carried out by Planquadrat Middle East - an affiliated consultant of GIOLOG.
The focus of the design was an environmental friendly and energy saving desing in order to lower the operational costs and to satisfy the operational requirements of the client.
The selection process to choose a contractor is still underway.
- Abu Dhabi Ports sign AED80m KIZAD 3PL warehouse deal
- Aswaaq launches new warehouse to optimise supply chain
- GWC renews food safety ISO certification
- RSA Logistics launches Dubai Investment Park warehouse
- Patchi unveils new warehouse project in Al Quoz
- Agility invests $10m in expanding Bahrain logistics hub
- Mai Dubai selects Swisslog for US $21m automation
- GAC breaks ground on new facility at Dubai South
- Fire in electronics warehouse causes major damage
- Alabbar to build warehouse for retail JV in Dubai