GIOLOG handles warehouse project for DWC logistics firmby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
GIOLOG, a developer for warehouses in the Middle East, will provide project management services for SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo’s new warehouse in Dubai World Central, the firm announced this week.
The new facility is a cross docking warehouse for the Air Cargo activities of SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo.
GIOLOG implemented the highest security standards for the operation of the warehouse, while the design was carried out by Planquadrat Middle East - an affiliated consultant of GIOLOG.
The focus of the design was an environmental friendly and energy saving desing in order to lower the operational costs and to satisfy the operational requirements of the client.
The selection process to choose a contractor is still underway.
- GWC wins contract to build $188m Qatar logistics hub
- QR2.8bn investment for warehouses in Qatar SEZs
- Qatar warehouse celebrates safety milestone
- Schmidt Logistics joins Bahrain Logistics Zone
- OCS Group joins forces with Jeddah-based Zahid Group
- DWC's Logistics District welcomes Total Freight Int'l
- Fire guts warehouses in Sharjah industrial area
- Swisslog celebrates sale of 1,000th AutoStore robot
- GWC posts more than 35% rise in Q3 profit
- IKEA plans Dubai distribution hub amid Gulf expansion