GIOLOG handles warehouse project for DWC logistics firmby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
GIOLOG, a developer for warehouses in the Middle East, will provide project management services for SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo’s new warehouse in Dubai World Central, the firm announced this week.
The new facility is a cross docking warehouse for the Air Cargo activities of SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo.
GIOLOG implemented the highest security standards for the operation of the warehouse, while the design was carried out by Planquadrat Middle East - an affiliated consultant of GIOLOG.
The focus of the design was an environmental friendly and energy saving desing in order to lower the operational costs and to satisfy the operational requirements of the client.
The selection process to choose a contractor is still underway.
- OSC has GCC's most valuable bulkers
- Abu Dhabi Civil Defense extinguishes warehouse fire
- Middle East investor buys $20m warehouse in the UK
- Cluttons announces new warehouse development in Oman
- Snapshot: Volvo's Iraq operations
- Second Dubai Al Quoz warehouse fire in a week
- BREAKING NEWS: Dubai Warehouse on fire; roads closed
- Ince & Co advises UASC on new order
- Profit increase for APM Terminals
- Fire destroys three Sharjah warehouses