GIOLOG handles warehouse project for DWC logistics firmby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
GIOLOG, a developer for warehouses in the Middle East, will provide project management services for SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo’s new warehouse in Dubai World Central, the firm announced this week.
The new facility is a cross docking warehouse for the Air Cargo activities of SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo.
GIOLOG implemented the highest security standards for the operation of the warehouse, while the design was carried out by Planquadrat Middle East - an affiliated consultant of GIOLOG.
The focus of the design was an environmental friendly and energy saving desing in order to lower the operational costs and to satisfy the operational requirements of the client.
The selection process to choose a contractor is still underway.
- Agility to invest almost AED100m in Abu Dhabi expansion
- DHL opens largest ground and air ops facility in Saudi
- Agility opens major distribution park in Ghana
- GAC hits 1-mil cubic metre contract logistics milestone
- Centre Point invests AED 100m in UAE and Oman logistics
- Zurn inaugurates 930-sqm warehouse in Jafza
- Ehrhardt+Partner Solutions Dubai launches VoiceSuite
- JD Neuhaus air operated hoists and trolleys now in GCC
- Genavco completes 17,000-pallet Panalpina warehouse
- E+P to showcase logistics tech at GITEX 2016