GIOLOG handles warehouse project for DWC logistics firmby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
GIOLOG, a developer for warehouses in the Middle East, will provide project management services for SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo’s new warehouse in Dubai World Central, the firm announced this week.
The new facility is a cross docking warehouse for the Air Cargo activities of SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo.
GIOLOG implemented the highest security standards for the operation of the warehouse, while the design was carried out by Planquadrat Middle East - an affiliated consultant of GIOLOG.
The focus of the design was an environmental friendly and energy saving desing in order to lower the operational costs and to satisfy the operational requirements of the client.
The selection process to choose a contractor is still underway.
- DB Schenker opens Myanmar logistics centre in Myanmar
- DIP attracts 436 new companies during Jan-June 2015
- Firefighters bring Dubai warehouse fire under control
- Swisslog expands its Middle East presence
- Hellmann Calipar expands operations at DWC
- DWC event marks Kuehne + Nagel's 125th anniversary
- BITLOG WMS to launch in the UAE with Synergy
- SPECIAL REPORT: Demand rising for warehouses in Oman
- Fire in Musaffah warehouse in Abu Dhabi kills ten
- RSA-TALKE to build new petchem warehouse with Dow