GIOLOG handles warehouse project for DWC logistics firmby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
GIOLOG, a developer for warehouses in the Middle East, will provide project management services for SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo’s new warehouse in Dubai World Central, the firm announced this week.
The new facility is a cross docking warehouse for the Air Cargo activities of SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo.
GIOLOG implemented the highest security standards for the operation of the warehouse, while the design was carried out by Planquadrat Middle East - an affiliated consultant of GIOLOG.
The focus of the design was an environmental friendly and energy saving desing in order to lower the operational costs and to satisfy the operational requirements of the client.
The selection process to choose a contractor is still underway.
- Aramex in talks to build logistics parks in Egypt
- Cosmetics warehouse up in flames at Al Ghusais, Dubai
- MNX opens new Amsterdam life sciences logistics centre
- Centre Point Logistics stresses enhanced safety in GCC
- At least 50 dead & 700 injured in warehouse explosions
- Registration open for free online logistics seminar
- Tristar to build new $26m chemical warehouse in Jafza
- DIP attracts 436 new companies during Jan-June 2015
- Mondelez International revamps Middle East management
- Massive fire guts Dubai warehouse