GIOLOG handles warehouse project for DWC logistics firmby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
GIOLOG, a developer for warehouses in the Middle East, will provide project management services for SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo’s new warehouse in Dubai World Central, the firm announced this week.
The new facility is a cross docking warehouse for the Air Cargo activities of SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo.
GIOLOG implemented the highest security standards for the operation of the warehouse, while the design was carried out by Planquadrat Middle East - an affiliated consultant of GIOLOG.
The focus of the design was an environmental friendly and energy saving desing in order to lower the operational costs and to satisfy the operational requirements of the client.
The selection process to choose a contractor is still underway.
- Sharjah factory worker dies due to internal bleeding
- Toyota service centre threatened by warehouse fire
- M.H. Alshaya shows off Mina Abdullah Warehouse
- Swisslog to automate Almarai distribution logistics
- Men airlifted to hospital after explosion in Al Quoz
- REC powers Redtag's warehouse centre in Dubai
- BANZ to oversee Dragon City warehouse & logistics
- Swisslog wins major order from Saudi food producer
- Aramex in talks to build logistics parks in Egypt
- Cosmetics warehouse up in flames at Al Ghusais, Dubai