GIOLOG handles warehouse project for DWC logistics firmby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
GIOLOG, a developer for warehouses in the Middle East, will provide project management services for SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo’s new warehouse in Dubai World Central, the firm announced this week.
The new facility is a cross docking warehouse for the Air Cargo activities of SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo.
GIOLOG implemented the highest security standards for the operation of the warehouse, while the design was carried out by Planquadrat Middle East - an affiliated consultant of GIOLOG.
The focus of the design was an environmental friendly and energy saving desing in order to lower the operational costs and to satisfy the operational requirements of the client.
The selection process to choose a contractor is still underway.
- Dubai warehouse raids net over 1m counterfeit drugs
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire rages at sponge warehouse in Dubai
- Jebel Ali warehouse fire confirmed by Aramex
- Gulf Warehousing Company expands Qatar logistics site
- Ambitious investment plans for Jeddah revealed
- Jeddah warehouses gutted
- Fire destroys warehouse in Jeddah
- Kizad welcomes new subsidiary of Al Khat Packaging Co.
- DHL opens largest ground ops facillity in MENA region
- Qatar increases storage facilities for SMEs