GIOLOG handles warehouse project for DWC logistics firmby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
GIOLOG, a developer for warehouses in the Middle East, will provide project management services for SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo’s new warehouse in Dubai World Central, the firm announced this week.
The new facility is a cross docking warehouse for the Air Cargo activities of SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo.
GIOLOG implemented the highest security standards for the operation of the warehouse, while the design was carried out by Planquadrat Middle East - an affiliated consultant of GIOLOG.
The focus of the design was an environmental friendly and energy saving desing in order to lower the operational costs and to satisfy the operational requirements of the client.
The selection process to choose a contractor is still underway.
- Unitechnik to hold first international Logistics Day
- IKEA opens first GCC Distribution Centre in Dubai South
- Truck Oman to build 2.3ha SEZAD logistics centre
- AKM Foodstuff launches major Dubai South 3PL facility
- Arcapita buys US $100m Dubai logistics park
- Al Mazaya achieves 80% occupancy in logistics project
- Philipine courier LBC Express to expand in Dubai
- Sharjah warehouse thieves electrocuted to death
- Weiss-Röhlig UAE opens new warehouse in JAFZA
- Philippine courier LBC opens warehouse in Dubai