GIOLOG handles warehouse project for DWC logistics firmby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
GIOLOG, a developer for warehouses in the Middle East, will provide project management services for SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo’s new warehouse in Dubai World Central, the firm announced this week.
The new facility is a cross docking warehouse for the Air Cargo activities of SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo.
GIOLOG implemented the highest security standards for the operation of the warehouse, while the design was carried out by Planquadrat Middle East - an affiliated consultant of GIOLOG.
The focus of the design was an environmental friendly and energy saving desing in order to lower the operational costs and to satisfy the operational requirements of the client.
The selection process to choose a contractor is still underway.
- Demand for quality UAE warehousing outstripping supply
- Gulftainer container handling grows 8% in 2014
- Qatar logistics zone signs key contracts
- Electric buses to appear on Dubai's roads
- RSA-TALKE signs key contract with Dow Chemical Company
- Fire in Musaffah warehouse in Abu Dhabi kills ten
- Doosan partners with Agility to open PDC in Dubai
- Saudi's S.A. TALKE welcomes German delegation
- RSA-TALKE to build new petchem warehouse with Dow
- Abu Dhabi Ports introduces new cargo management system