GIOLOG handles warehouse project for DWC logistics firmby ASC Staff on Jan 22, 2013
GIOLOG, a developer for warehouses in the Middle East, will provide project management services for SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo’s new warehouse in Dubai World Central, the firm announced this week.
The new facility is a cross docking warehouse for the Air Cargo activities of SNTTA Fast Forward Cargo.
GIOLOG implemented the highest security standards for the operation of the warehouse, while the design was carried out by Planquadrat Middle East - an affiliated consultant of GIOLOG.
The focus of the design was an environmental friendly and energy saving desing in order to lower the operational costs and to satisfy the operational requirements of the client.
The selection process to choose a contractor is still underway.
- JD Neuhaus air operated hoists and trolleys now in GCC
- Genavco completes 17,000-pallet Panalpina warehouse
- E+P to showcase logistics tech at GITEX 2016
- Seven fire trucks battle warehouse blaze in Abu Dhabi
- Honeywell releases new ring scanner picking tool in UAE
- Manateq offers 100% ownership in Qatar logistics SEZ
- Dubai Industrial Park offers 70 warehouses for rent
- Fire destroys warehouse and several cars in Sharjah
- Aramex to develop first fully automated hub in region
- DB Schenker opens Myanmar logistics centre in Myanmar