PHOTOS: China Southern Airlines unveils its 787 liveryby Robeel Haq on Jun 9, 2013
Written by Robeel Haq, author of www.theaviationwriter.com and SEO Content Manager at Etihad Airways.
It’s only been days since Thomson Airways received its first Boeing 787… and now its China Southern Airlines' turn!
A delivery ceremony was held last week, with China Southern becoming the first Chinese carrier to operate a Dreamliner.
Some have called this the nicest Boeing 787 livery to date…what do you think? Click here to view more amazing images of the aircraft on TheAviationWriter.com.
"Today's 787 delivery represents a significant new milestone in the strengthening partnership between Boeing and China," said Ray Conner, president and CEO of Boeing Commercial Airplanes.
"We thank the Chinese government agencies, China Southern and all our Chinese customers, and suppliers for their support and contributions to the success of the Dreamliner programme."
This delivery is the first of 10 Dreamliners for China Southern. The airline will first operate its 787 on domestic flights before introducing the aircraft on long-haul international passenger service.
And going back to the Thomson Airways Boeing 787 delivery yesterday, the airline has released a load of images from the delivery ceremony, which you will find on my Facebook page. Click here to visit – and remember to like the page and stay updated on the latest aviation photos, videos and stories.
- Gulf airlines: Trump’s ban has ‘insignificant impact’
- Emirates flight cancelled due to snake
- Tech firm working with Dubai on drone tracking system
- Parker Aerospace opens new facilities for Middle East
- All passengers believed killed in flydubai crash
- Severe turbulence forces emergency landing, 21 injured
- Chennai flights suspended, Indian expats collect aid
- ATW named Etihad Airline of the Year 2016
- Saudi's King Khaled Int'l Airport to be privatised
- New $100m aviation facility confirmed for Dubai South