Home / Middle East Supply Chain JOBS
ADVICE AND ANALYSIS
The findings of the study show that UAE nationals and expatriates have radically different perspectives when it comes to what matters most to them at work.
Guy Rickett, CEO of Cazar, a Dubai-based recruitment software company known for the Sniperhire enterprise recruitment platform, discusses recruitment in the GCC region.
Dulsco reports 33% percent of enquiries received during the last month were from manufacturing units and projects in the UAE. 1
- Survey reveals what Emiratis vs expats look for in jobs
- INTERVIEW: Guy Rickett, CEO, Cazar on recruitment
- Manpower requirement in UAE manufacturing on the rise
- Etihad Airways searching for more Emirati recruits
- DHL appoints new MD for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Expat hiring most difficult in KSA, easiest in UAE
- DAFZA to increase Emiratisation by 80% within 3 years
- THE BIG PICTURE: Etihad Airways welcomes 2000th Emirati
- TT Club appoints new regional director for EMEA region
- Saudi named 'most miserable' GCC country