|Company Name :||Agility Logistics|
|City :||Houston TX|
Job Code : 3048
Division : GIL Chemicals
Location : Houston TX US 77032
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education : High School or equivalent
Category : Supply Chain/Logistics, Administrative and Support Services
Job Description :
To prepare, enter, record, maintain, analyze and report data in order to support Agility Chemicals product offer in North America.
1. Establish an in-depth knowledge of the Agility product, it’s suppliers, customers and applications in order to contribute data outputs necessary to assist the growth and management of the business
2. Analyze rate data to assist in procurement by tender
3. Prepare and distribute customer rate, savings and volume reports on the monthly bases
4. Notify carriers in writing on amendment and bunker disputes
5. RSS administrator
6. Receive and process incoming rate requests in accordance with KPI requirements
7. Generate rate requests as necessary and evaluate against current contracts and rate sheets. Follow up with customers all rate inquiry results
8. Review customer rate discrepancies and assist with carrier disputes
Job Requirements :
· Strong Customer Service aptitude
· Computer literate particularly in Word, Excel analytics, numerical graphing, data, sub-sets, and database type applications.
· Member of the Procurement Team and knowledge of the regional Ocean Container shipping market.