|Company Name :||Logistics Executive|
|Country :||United Arab Emirates|
Our client, a global leader in the supply chain, transport and freight management industry, is currently seeking experienced professionals to join their growing Energy Division. They have an immediate requirement for an experienced Contract Site Representative.
- Responsible for managing relations with secondary customer’s management teams at the relevant field locations
- Support the Managers in field locations and to be the focus for operational delivery
- Support, evaluate, implement and manage all operational systems provided to ensure they are implemented effectively and utilized correctly on an ongoing basis
- Effective deployment of assets and resources across regions.
- Monitor operational performance and productivity on a daily basis.
- Consistently achieve customer satisfaction scores.
- Ensure compliance to all customer and business HSE policies and procedures.
- College or above
- 3-5 years Operational Management / Supervisory Experience
- Good geographical knowledge of field locations, practical knowledge of equipments used by suppliers and 3PL's, knowledge of customer procsses and requirments. This role is based in the field locations - namely Sichuan, Ordos nd Tiao Hu
- Transport management / supervisory experience in supply chain environment with planning / transport systems experience, Oil and gas industry experience.
- IOSH/NEBOSH -desirable
- Execellent communication skills - verbal & written in both Chinese and English
If you are interested to explore this sensational opportunity further, please submit your details via the link below http://22.214.171.124/app.php?jref=3694
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacts.